|Release Date||December 3, 2012|
|Previous Episode||Episode 6|
- Sebastian goes shopping for a Halloween costume for Adam Levine's "Part in the Cemetery"
- Pete recalls his John F. Kennedy Jr./Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy costume
- Spaghetti tip from Billy Gardell
- After the previous show's music test, Sebastian quizzes Pete on Italian culture including an Italian cured-meat taste test from his favorite Charcuterie
- Commercial break: Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Cream with Pete Correale
- Pete reports back from an alumni of Brad Pitt's high school and the surrounding fandom
- Locker talk
- Pete is still reeling from unreturned texts
- Sleeping with Sebastian: Ramada Inn of Tampa, Florida
- An impersonation of Pete's real estate agent
- Sebastian dines at Eataly with celebrities, gets home at 6am
- Al Pacino stories
Quotes from the episode
- Sebastian: "By the end of the night, I'm walking around no beard, no hair, took the jacket off, I'm walking around in my Santa pants and my fat suit eatin' an In-N-Out burger in the middle of the cemetery."
- Sebastian: "Did anyone find that offensive?" Pete: "Not my friends!"