| Release Date
|| January 24, 2013
|| 56 minutes
| Previous Episode
|| Episode 5
| Intro Music
- The guys are out of their home-studio, single-microphone setup and in a professional studio on the 6th floor of the Howard Hughes building.
- A discussion of breaking into the top 200 on iTunes.
- Los Angeles Jesus is a no-show.
- Casey Casem checks in.
- "Getting to know you" questions from Pete.
- Sleeping with Sebastian: Dream Downtown, New York City. Great lobby, subpar water pressure. 3.5/5 stars.
- Live clip from Pete in Iowa.
- On Sebastian's recommendation, Pete takes his parents on a Star Tour
- Pete challenges Sebastian to complete song lyrics.
Quotes from the episode
- Sebastian: "Our fanbase that comes out to our show doesn't know anything about podcasts...they don't look like they have a VCR hooked up, let alone iTunes."
- Pete: "We'd be in the top 200 if you got podcasts on plastic cassette tapes."
- Sebastian: "If the dentist was close enough, I'd get my teeth cleaned every morning."
- Pete: "Would you rather give a sponge bath to Sally Field or Bette Midler...You don't get this on other shows."
- Sebastian: "You got in my car with a cup of coffee and I just about had a cardiac arrest."
- Sebastian: "Before I answer the question, I have a hatred for men's feet."
- Pete: "There's a lady who's sure/all that glitters is gold..." Sebastian: "No clue."
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.