| Release Date
|| November 10, 2012
|| 51 minutes
| Previous Episode
|| Episode 4
| Intro Music
- In light of failed attempts by DJ Lou to secure Lolo Jones as a guest, Sebastian teases next week's guest: Los Angeles Jesus Christ
- Discussion of exotic locales where the guys have performed, including Pete entering "enemy territory" with Mario Bassil in Lebanon and Sebastian sneaking into meet Italian PM Silvio Berlusconi
- Live clip from Pete in Des Moines, Iowa
- Pete's brush with Billy Joel
- Commercials for free for products we actually like: Sebastian presents Lululemon
- Sebastian travels on camelback to see Egyptian tombs, enduring multiple police shakedowns
Quotes from the episode
- Sebastian: "Hey Lolo...you missed out."
- Mario Bassil: "Would you like to come back to my apartment with my fiancé and experience *real* Lebanon?"
- Sebastian: "You heard pot, and then you heard Hezbollah, and you're still takin' the pot."
- Sebastian: "Here's wearing a full blown suit with the glove shoes."
- Sebastian: "I was more impressed with the Wynn Hotel and the Bellagio fountain." (Compared to Egyptian pyramids)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.