|Release Date||December 16, 2016|
|Runtime||1 hour, 12 minutes|
|Previous Episode||Episode 243|
Sebastian gets a cold nurse at the hospital, Pete blows his nose in a sock, plus- DJ Lou and Jimmy From Boston go see Sebastian's stand-up show in this hilarious new episode!
- An explanation of the missing episode last week.
- Sebastian is annoyed with the gifts he’s recieinvg and the reaction to those he’s given.
- Lacking other options, Pete blows his nose on a black dress sock in public.
- Sebastian accommodates his brother-in-law’s sensitive palette with Chik-fil-A on back up.
- A discussion of Rice Krispies and their status as a white trash dessert.
Quotes from the episode
- Like you don’t miss a show every other week! Toughen up!
- Is she sleeping? / I have no idea if she’s sleeping or if she’s awake. / Ay, lady! You better switch it up here soon!
- It’s cheap. I don’t believe it. I think you’re printing those things out in the back office.
- Let’s just say, we’re halfway done, and this is my gift.
- We’re ranked #18 on TV? Where’s my Christmas gift?
- If I saw that I’d be telling that story for a month and a half to everyone I met.
- It’s more expensive than the jewelry I got my wife!
- You don’t get more white trash than Rice Krispy Treats.
- The camera smelled like smoke after DJ Lou left.