|Release Date||November 18, 2016|
|Runtime||1 hour, 25 minutes|
|Previous Episode||Episode 240|
Pete and Sebastian discover that they are gaining weight, they try new party games, and one of them lives next to a murder!
- Both guys are getting fat.
- Sebastian gets a case of lightbulbs in response to his green lightbulb joke.
- Sebastian hosted a party at his newly-renovated home to rave reviews
- Sebastian explains the “guess what kind of underwear the person is wearing” game to the Pete’s disapproval
- The guys brainstorm party ideas including Pete's squirt gun hitman game
- There is a murder 2 doors down from Pete’s apartment the weekend of Halloween.
Quotes from the episode
- He isn’t in one of those throwback relationships at all…this guy is one half of a progressive modern-day lesbian couple!
- Little bit of a nurse look?
- If I get a big sneeze, I could literally cripple myself for three days.
- There’s a secondary platform…
- It looks like Rocky I on your foot.
- As soon as a murder happens in the building, the law goes out the window when it comes to a contract.