|Release Date||November 11, 2016|
|Runtime||1 hour, 10 minutes|
|Previous Episode||Episode 239|
|Intro Music||Rod Stewart - At this Moment|
The guys have a major announcement concerning the future of this show.....
- After a return from no-show last week, the guys handle the backlash on social media differently.
- Sebastian apologizes for eating cashews on mic
- Reactions to the presidential election and subsequent behavior by the losing side
- Critiques of the White House
- Major announcement: the show is moving to Sirius-XM.
Quotes from the episode
- You’re still in Miami, right?Fantastic. Trump just got rid of the Zika in Miami. He’s already at it!
- Let’s just say, I keep my lady in check.
- It looks like it smells like mold and old wood. (White house )
- Why are the general populace walking through the most powerful man in the world’s home? I don’t even let the UPS guy in the house!
- If Scott Baio walked in and Jimmy Carter walked in, I would have to flip a coin…
- I got special Zika mosquito spray Oh, I could sell you a boat in the desert, bro.
- Pacino in one corner of the restaurant, Jimmy Carter in the other…It’s not even a question.
- Show within a show: Chicago Cubs world series winners, Eddie Vedder
- Sebastian attends the world series, is confronted by a patriotic fan
- So a lot of you young dads, give us a call, let us know what you think...