|Release Date||October 14, 2016|
|Runtime||1 hour, 16 minutes|
|Previous Episode||Episode 237|
|Intro Music||Led Zep- Ten Years Gone|
Sebastian has to confront raccoons, they play a round of Italian Take, and find out who is the best dancer!
- 7 o’clock wed 10 eastern recording time.
- Pete hits up Sebastian for tickets for himself and his “dear friends”
- Sebastian changes his phone number, alerting Pete to his achieving a new level of fame.
- Pete purchases the floor model bed from Ikea.
- Sebastian is broadcasting from his home for the first time in 22 months.
- Sebastian gets into a confrontation with raccoons, causing him to scale a fence in retreat and purchase traps.
- Pete recalls his encounter with a bear, Sebastian assesses his ability to fend off an attack.
- Sebastian attends a wedding in Park City, Pete pines over what to bring to Lenny Marcus’ wedding.
- Sebastian discusses his wife’s lack of dance rhythm, Pete accuses him of being a selfish dancer while boasting about his own prowess.
- Italian Take: Russia’s presidential endorsement, sleeping in a house with sketchy past, playing football alongside women.
Quotes from the episode
- Biscuit thought he could pull off the double denim look…like he works the door at a 1980s gay nightclub!
- Nobody wants to accidentally look over and see your little goose dick!
- I’m bringin’ Lana in and goin’ Let’s get off the dance floor!
- She’s holding me back because she literally looks like she has some kind of muscular problem!
- What the hell’s a dear friend?
- Is that Pete the comedian breakin down a bed?
- In a lot of your photos, you look like someone just slapped the shit out of you. Is there a reason you can’t pose for a photo correctly?
- I’m trying to do this dean martin thing with the eyes, looking down at you a little.
- A bird, a butterfly, a bee. We’re trying to enjoy a nice piece of brie on a cracker.
- This ain’t no grizz! Do you know your bears?
- I’m Pete Correale and somebody tell Tom that there’s no genius in the shoe design from where I’m standing!
- Could you sleep in that room? “I leave the country.”
- You forgot the name of the alzeihmers foundation?!
- Rochester NY, you can come see me there with Pete’s dear friends.