|Release Date||October 7, 2016|
|Runtime||1 hour, 12 minutes|
|Previous Episode||Episode 236|
|Intro Music||"Remember the Time" - Michael Jackson|
Someone gives out coins with his own face on it. Sebastian got a bit nude on a plane. Lots of announcements and funny stories!
- Pete congratulates Sebastian on the release of his latest Showtime special, Why Would You Do That?
- Sebastian explains wearing Justin Timberlake’s shoes, questions wearing another man’s shoes.
- JJ Watt attends Sebastian’s premiere celebration and discusses the economics of comp tickets.
- Joe Montegna’s personal coin.
- Pete’s separation from his daughter leaves him questioning whether to weep openly in front of her.
- Pete’s parents are celebrating 50 years of marriage.
- Sebastian discovers his home has been entertaining guests in his absence for remodeling.
- Pete flicks wet paper towels at a snoring passenger on an airplane.
- Sebastian’s tight clothing leads him to partially disrobe aboard an aircraft for relief.
- Attachment to clothing, and Pete’s vintage t-shirt archival system for his daughter.
Quotes from the episode
- Black and white, almost takes you back to the 50s. P: Took me to a bowling alley, but continue.
- Does he (Justin Timberlake) even know that his shoes were worn for a better performance than he wore them for?
- I’m not into that!
- Not only are we going crazy, we might break into our choreographed dance that we created in our kitchen.
- This is a year and 10 months in the making: we’re in the house. I’m not saying it’s done, but it’s livable.
- I don’t know if “normal looking” is something we can agree upon.
- What’s been going on in our home in the last year and 10 months that we haven’t been there that i don’t know about?
- I equate strict…with well-behaved people.
- This is a total white trash move P: Well you’re in the proper outfit for it.
- If you take your wife’s last name, you might as well just send in your nuts.
- Every apartment in the hallway had a stench, you get to mine and it’s COLOGNE!