|Release Date||September 30, 2016|
|Runtime||1 hour, 34 minutes|
|Previous Episode||Episode 235|
Sebastian is promoting his 3rd Showtime special, find out what a "farmer's blow" is, and Pete meets a Goodfella and may or may not have made it awkward!
- Pete extolls the virtues of carrying a bandana
Quotes from the episode
- I know I’m gonna get ripped to shreds for the shirt I wore.
- Growing up, never a big brussel sprout guy. Now? Love brussel sprouts! What the hell happened?
- I would say between fall and winter, I average 2 a day? (farmer’s blow)
- I just don’t think snot and coffee mix.
- I don’t do the farmer’s blow at all. I find it repulsive.
- Everytime I wear it, guys call it a purse.
- I will not wear sunglasses if I’m gonna bleed my day into my night.
- Even if it would look fantastic to walk into the resterraunt with the shades on, It ain’t worth walking out with them in my hand at 9:30!
- Sebastian’s fall fashion tip #1: You’re gonna start to feel the chill of the fall…there’s nothin nicer than wrapping yourself up in a nice wool scarf.
- If you don’t think you can throw down that much, Dolce & Gabbana is also good.
- You can’t be suckin’ down hamburgers, honey!
- What did he do? Eat meatball sandwiches the whole way home after he signed the contract? WTF?