|Release Date||September 6, 2016|
|Runtime||1 hour, 20 minutes|
|Previous Episode||Episode 231|
Pete gives us a peek inside the writer's room and Sebastian gets his first billboard on Sunset Boulevard!
- Italian Take: Boycotts, parent mixup
Quotes from the episode
- When people give me a gift, they want to give me another gift just because of the reaction.
- That’s a long hem-and-haw!
- We visit the house like a gravesite. We just say our prayers and leave.
- Why is everything so big? (child transport)
- I do the “no-hit scare” move.
- I was literally rubbing my feet in poop.
- Even if I got in it, I don’t know if I could be quiet about it. (escaping through sewer pipe)
- I think you need your own podcast! (To Lana)
- I’ve been driving the opposite way of the billboard, and I look back at it!
- Poland? I don’t think so. (as a vacation destination)