| Release Date
|| 1 hour, 4 minutes
| Previous Episode
|| Episode 226
| Intro Music
Pete adjusts to city life again and they talk about Pokemon, Sebastian's mom's crush, and hot guys in this hilarious episode!
Quotes from the episode
- Jackie: What? Do you think you’re a writer? Are you from Brooklyn, guy?
- Sebastian: You don’t pull any punches when you guys duke it out verbally. Pete: It’s just words, man!
- Sebastian: The only time I’ve seen a lifeguard get off the lifeguard stand was go to home.
- Pete: This is the only place I feel at home!
- Pete: Total showoff move, man.
- Sebastian: Here I go! Like a kid.
- JJ Watt: You would have thought Frank Sinatra walked in.
- Pete: We live in such a terrible time!
- Sebastian: We used to do these things back in the day. Remember? Little games?
- Sebastian: Look at this shit!
- Pete: I’m too good looking to go out in public with out my ring on. Sebastian: Oh wait, wait…
- Pete: My father would literally call me Vice Head at the dinner table.