| Release Date
|| July 8, 2016
|| 1 hour, 13 minutes
| Previous Episode
|| Episode 225
| Intro Music
Sebastian had a hell of a time getting to his Jersey gig, Pete is napping on the job, and who is our target audience?
Quotes from the episode
- Pete: You’re letting that outfit know we’ve got a big night!
- Sebastian: My picture on my license was when I was 26…I’m 42. It looked like my son!
- Sebastian: You might very well be asked to leave an airplane because Auntie Francis needs her Hallmark birthday card!
- Sebastian: It’s well worth the money to purchase yourself a nice tuxedo. Pete: Again, hittin’ that 25 y/o target audience!
- Sebastian: You snore? You actually lost your privileges to sleep on the plane.
- Pete: You put your hand over your head like you’re thinking...but you’re really having like a 2 minute nap.
- Jimmy from Boston: Just because you’ve got a bunch of useless scraps in a room doesn’t make it a museum. A menagerie of bullshit is more like it!