| Release Date
|| 1 hour, 14 minutes
| Previous Episode
|| Episode 219
| Intro Music
|| Put your lights on - Santana feat Everlast
Sebastian has some bad news besides going to an awful party and Pete gives an Amish update, plus the guys teach us how to talk to women!
- News of Sebastian’s show not being picked up elicits supportive comments from everyone except his father
- Sebastian attends an underwhelming surprise party for an adult man, his attempts to interact with a child backfire.
- A discussion of how the guys intend to age and expire, plus etiquette for the surviving spouse.
- Response to Pete’s boom truck operation has been positive, and the Amish continue to impress by going the extra mile.
- A clip of Pete’s political humor
- Discussion of “picking” from the meal as it is prepared vs. waiting to be served
- After a trip to the grocery store, Sebastian outlines his produce regimen
- Conversation tips for speaking with women and regulating your spouse in conversation
Quotes from the episode
- Jimmy from Boston: You might think you’re not saying the F word anymore, but you def aint saying it any less! Clean it up, will ya?
- Sebastian: My show didn’t go. That’s the introduction for today.
- Sebastian: Kids came to the party, found out there was no alcohol, said “surprise” and “g’bye” it was me and my parents.
- Sebastian: Babe…just remember…we got a great roof!
- Pete: …and don’t fuck nobody! I’m watchin' you!
- Pete: Jackie would be like: Guy, you’re ruining the put, my hands are full of shit, I not doing it right now.
- Sebastian: I don’t wanna have to eat my alcohol.
- Sebastian: What I see coming’ at my head is 2 soles
- Sebastian: This your’s?!
- Sebastian: Still with this?
- Sebastian: Do you think anybody’s gonna relate to that? * Pete: It’s not gonna get picked up. It doesn’t matter.
- Sebastian: You sound like a woman!
- Sebastian: Pattern yourself off of Pete’s broomstick drug bit with it going in a woman’s vagina...if he was single, he would have seen where the broomstick went!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.