| Release Date
|| 1 hour, 10 minutes
| Previous Episode
|| Episode 216
| Intro Music
Sebastian tells of the time he me The Purple One! Pete has great stories and he tries not to curse while telling them!
- A moment of silence for Prince, leading into Sebastian's Prince story
- Sebastian has a plane story heading to Buffalo
- Pete channels a drunk college kid's desire for a Big Mac during Fredoniafest
- Sal Vulcano & Joey Fatone came out to Sebastian's Vegas show
Quotes from the episode
- Jimmy from Boston: "Enough with this useless hat wearin’ young Alyssa Milano-Looking tube of toothpaste!"
- Sebastian: "It was as if you could smell what a unicorn smelled like."
- Pete: "I would never make out with a man...but I think Prince would have the best chance."
- Pete: "Atlanta to Buffalo: loaded with heavy hitters"
- Sebastian: "My wife...I think she's turning into me"
- Pete: "You're bangin your wife where you mom banged your dad! That's more wacko than stuffin your dog!"
- Sebastian: "You wanna bang your wife in the kitchen...This is where my Mommy made pancakes!"
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.