| Release Date
|| 1 hour, 16 minutes
| Previous Episode
|| Episode 215
| Intro Music
|| While My Guitar Gently Weeps (Cover)
Sebastian does something unheard of to try and get on an airplane and Pete has a lovely encounter with Vannesa Williams!
- It’s Pete’s birthday and also 4/20!
- Watching JJ Watt work out, a discussion of Gold’s gym.
- Pete loves “The Chew”
- How to approach a friend with a bad lifestyle habit
- Pete wraps up his Brian Regan experience
- Sebastian tries to bribe the TSA
- Pete tells a story of tagging along on a Vanessa Williams train
- Walking Dead recap with Pete
- Pete is wrangling roofing contractors
Quotes from the episode
- Jimmy wants some face cookies!
- The guy carries himself like a Kennedy!
- Is it bouncy to say, ‘No, but I’d love to come with a cup of coffee and watch you work out.'
- Tannum Chating? Tatum Chatum? Learn your hunks, fellas!
- You put on some political talk radio? It enrages me! I get so angry that I lift more weight than if I was listening to Megadeth!
- I could probably lift a car if I was listening to Ted Cruz give a speech.
- You really crushed it again, Zach!
- Everyone should work out. But if you’re smoking, doing drugs, cheating on your wife, that’s none of my business.
- Scorcese’s using Bobby Cavanaugh and Ray Romano because he thinks you’re not gonna work anymore
- We’re looking at end of July…ok so probably end of August…right probably October.
- So you’re doin’ it too? But I had a hundred dollar bill in my hand.
- I wanted pilot treatment.
- Something real black and cool and sexy, but nice.
- I was reluctant to have a kid because we have a $19trillion deficit, and this is zombie-less land!
- The fantastically talented thespian Lenny James.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.