|Release Date||April 8, 2016|
|Previous Episode||Episode 213|
Pete has a confession to make about the state of the show.
- Pete makes a short, solo intro before going into an aborted ship-to-shore conversation between him and Sebastian.
- DJ Lou show within a show.
Quotes from the episode
- Sebastian: "One half is doing my lines, the other half is going ‘is this guy gonna put the bagel away?’"
- Sebastian: "Probably one of the worst speeches I have ever given or anyone has ever heard."
- Sebastian: "Great speech, like sarcastically" (Danza to Sebastian)
- Sebastian: "This thing is sinkin’ like a ship. Now I got an edit, that’s all that is."
- Pete: "No, until this morning, I didn’t know I had a little white trash inside of me"
- Jimmy from Boston: "Biscuit was worried I was gonna steal his TV, so I had to stay in the kitchen with the staff all night."