|Release Date||February 26, 2016|
|Previous Episode||Episode 208|
Sebastian reveals the iconic actor who will play his sitcom father and Pete delivers an ode to The Walking Dead!
- Sebastian just got out of a float tank
- Also up on the cleanse
- Sebastian underwhelmed with Hawaii, Pete not into the Hawaiians
- A successful businessman gives Sebastian his autobiography, Pete is unimpressed.
- Sebastian tells the story of talking to Tony Danza on the phone
- Pete learns of direct messages on Twitter
- Pete has submitted his audition to Sebastian’s show, with impressive production values
- Pete experiences the singular greatest 1 hour television experience of his life
- Pete’s wife refuses to see if "the dog will come out of the doghouse"
- Pretty Berg Amburg from the Comedians book stabbing Milton Burle
Quotes from the episode
- Sebastian: We’ve got a guest?" Pete: "Yeah, a six pack of blue moon!"
- Pete: "I don’t like you, right now. I don’t like this guy. Way too Tony Robbins for me."
- Pete: "I’m not really into the Hawaiians, man."
- Sebastian: "Can you believe this is happening?!"
- Sebastian: "What do you think the second greatest show of all time is?" Pete: "Shit, Magnum PI"
- Pete: "I’m covered in the guts with them, Bro!"
- Pete: "Imagine if I died, and I still had 2 episodes of TWD left, I’d be so pissed!"
- Pete: "Give a little rub, see if the doggy comes out of the doghouse!"
- Pete: "It’s like my Beethoven!" (listening to “Big T" Trump speak for him)