|Release Date||February 19, 2016|
|Runtime||1 hour, 10 minutes|
|Previous Episode||Episode 207|
|Intro Music||Fleetwood Mac - "The Chain"|
Pete and Sebastian give their "Italian Take" on current events including stories about men's games in the shower and cheap Valentines gifts!
- Casting for Sebastian is giving Sebastian "somewhere to be in the morning"
- Sebastian went to see Last Man Standing and met Tim Allen to discuss the sitcom transition
- "Embarrassing Grammar" package by DJ Lou
- A discussion of the guys' differing views on Valentine's Day cards, gifts
- Greeting card etiquette: filling the space with writing, cash or checks
- Italian Take: fainting, can we have a president that uses the word, "pussy?", would the Zika virus dissuade you from competing in the olympics?, should the Pope be disciplining kids, Presidential pets
- Sebastian's father had the first tanning bed in the Chicagoland area at Luigi & Salvo in the 1980s.
- Pete has a controversial photo of his daughter in the bathtub with another child after a mixed-gender bath.
- Pete is debating giving his priest is comedy CD, despite it's coarse language
- A gifted book of "The Comedians: Drunks, Thieves, Scoundrels, and the History of American Comedy " from Vlad Komino has Pete enjoying the subject matter
Quotes from the episode
- Todd from Massachusetts (assistant to Jimmy from Boston): "Between Biscuit’s LA witchdoctor and Petey’s small town hack doctor...save your money, pop some advil, and get on with your lives like gentlemen!"
- DJ Lou: "I could listen to him say mey-mey all day-day!"
- Sebastian: "At this point in the marriage, is it just a blank card that says ‘Pete’?"
- Pete: "What are you, a high school girl? You have peach schnapps? STOP SPINNIN."
- Sebastian: "It's gonna be a beautiful structure." re: Trump wall
- Pete: "I'm looking at my reflection, I think my mother had Zika when I was born. My head is disproportionate bro."
- Sebastian: "That's how I felt I was gonna meet Michael Jackson. He'd come up to me!"
- Sebastian: "Well I could see you yelling at the Pope. Absolutely."
- Sebastian: "That's a virtual threesome!"
- Sebastian: "I can't have sex with anybody-where's Pete's CD?"