|Release Date||February 12, 2016|
|Previous Episode||Episode 206|
|Intro Music||The Doobie Brothers - "What a Fool Believes"|
The guys talk about medical miracles and Sebastian's new assistant puts Pete on the pay-no-mind list!
- The etiquette of knocking on a vehicle, especially with a ring tap on the glass
- Hot dogs, whether in Chicago or the Brooklyn tunnel.
- Sebastian is on page 250 of 350 of the Agassi book.
- Sebastian will be shooting his pilot on the same stage as Seinfeld.
- Katherine, Sebastian's assistant, has started.
- Sebastian is having trouble with his scapula, visits a guru who straightens his crooked ribcage, fixes the length of his uneven legs.
- Pete has to play up his pain level in order to receive care for his groin pain.
- Sebastian will be trying sensory deprivation and cryotherapy on the advice of Joe Rogan.
Quotes from the episode
- Jimmy from Boston: "Bouncing around your house, like a young, hairy Denise Richards."
- Sebastian: "You cannot tap a window with any type of jewelry!"
- Sebastian: "You have a hot dog and it is very hard not to keep a smile on your face during the experience."
- Sebastian: "A book a week is not happening. I'm disappointed in myself."
- Sebastian: "I might even wear a ball cap." Pete: (Silence)
- Sebastian: "I've been walking around with a crooked ribcage, man!
- Pete: "Do you do the 'doc', if it's a chiropractor?" Sebastian: "I called the guy 'bro!'"
- Pete: "I see your crooked ribcage, and I raise you a torn labrum!"
- Pete: "Drain the tank? What part of $75 did you not get?"