|Release Date||January 3, 2016|
|Previous Episode||Episode 200|
|Intro Music||Everlast - "7 Years"|
Pete starts to hate his favorite holiday and Sebastian embarrasses himself at a holiday party!
- Christmas recap: Sebastian spills wine, disapproves of women chewing a meat bone, Pete is alienated by his family.
- A discussion of whether one should apologize for his wife
- Pete goes back to the stereo guy for his money back, leaves with a sob story
- There will be an endorsement day for the guys' political candidate of choice
- Sebastian's spending New Years at home, Pete is in the Jolly Hotel Madison Towers.
Quotes from the episode
- Sebastian: "When someone opens a Mcdonalds bag on the plane, I'm like; did somebody take their socks off?"
- Pete: "When I smell that, I just know we have white trash confirmed on the plane."
- Sebastian: "What is this? Honest nog?"
- Pete: "I don't care if he's been on cocaine for 4 days, get him off my fuckin' couch!"