|Release Date||December 23, 2015|
|Runtime||1 hour, 25 minutes|
|Previous Episode||Episode 199|
|Intro Music||Willie Nelson - "Please come home for Christmas"|
It's our Christmas Show and our 200th show!!! Lots of surprises in store in this extra special, hilarious episode!
- Pete's ill, and nothing special is planned for show 200.
- Lana is also sick, but Sebastian is an unbelievable nurse.
- Sebastian is doing cardio-tennis in Naples.
- Dr. Ron Desalvo unleashed heavy pain in Sebastian's patella, but don't bother trying to get an appointment.
- An in-depth discussion of Elf on the Shelf
- Proper gratitude etiquette for children opening gifts
- Pete finally buys an HDTV and is amazed by the difference, Sebastian is stunned that is only now he has gone HD.
- Sebastian went to see Star Wars with his in-laws, in matching t-shirts.
- DJ Lou show-within-a-show celebrating the birthday of Eddie Vedder
- Italian take: decomposing out on the lawn, paying a ticket for cursing, where to take a one-night stand, wearing an internal shoe lift
- What is Obama doing on Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee?
Quotes from the episode
- Pete "How insulting is that? Not only do I beat you, but I jump over the net to say 'How do you like that, bitch?'"
- Sebastian: "It's a way to discipline the kid...it's a scam."
- Sebastian: "Anytime you get a gift, you act like it's the best thing you've ever seen. And then when the people leave, you say 'this sucks'"
- Sebastian: "I was a little iffy about doing the cast today, but now I'm involved!"
- Sebastian: "I've never heard anyone say "it's so clear...we gotta take it back!"
- Pete: "We don't open your mother-in-law's gifts until Christmas because it's usually nicer than half the shit we get each other."
- Sebastian: "This ain't Bangledesh, this is Hollywood, and we don't put dead carcasses out on the lawn."