|Release Date||November 24, 2015|
|Runtime||1 hour, 25 minutes|
|Previous Episode||Episode 195|
|Intro Music||Neil Diamond - "Hello Again"|
Pete and Sebastian catch up after a time away from each other. There are so many hilarious stories!
- The guys are recording on a Sunday morning, throwing them off their usual rhythm.
- Pete has been getting good response to the debut of his Showtime special, including Matthew Modine.
- Pete tells a story from Burt Reynolds' memoir about Frank Sinatra and champaign flutes.
- Sebastian goes to a NY Rangers game and is a celebrity among celebrities
- The guys reminisce about their love of Family Ties
- Elvis's dentist
- Sebastian's mother-in-law continues to set the bar for accommodations
- Pete's in Canada selling merch and taking heat for Canadian educational curriculum
- Shuli appreciates the knowledge he gets from Pete & Sebastian, Italian MDs.
- After a 24-hour travel ordeal, Pete is crowned "Balls" by a fellow passenger
- Sebastian is annoyed that his party guests do not reciprocate by hosting
- Sebastian and Lana will be spending Thanksgiving with his father, his father's new girlfriend and the girlfriend's family, sharing his childhood bedroom with a creepy sicilian doll.
Quotes from the episode
- Pete: "Even if I don't like you and you're famous; if you like me...guess what? I'm likin' you!"
- Sebastian: "They answered the phone, 'Keaton Manor'"
- Frank Sinatra: "The best place to live is where your friends are."
- Pete: "I read Seinlanguage by Jerry Seinfeld and I can't think of a better book to read when you're falling asleep."
- Pete: "You're learnin' about us, because we're the fuckin' KINGS!"