|Release Date||October 30, 2015|
|Runtime||1 hour, 10 minutes|
|Previous Episode||Episode 192|
|Intro Music||Rod Stewart - "I Didn't Know What Time It Was"|
Sebastian moves up the ladder as an actor, Pete is close to escaping the boat, and they play Manarios!
- The guys talk about the GOP debate after having a satisfying off-air rant.
- Sebastian shot his first movie this week, playing a comedian in The House with Will Ferrell and Amy Poehler.
- Despite being under unprecedented stress, Sebastian is buried in movie scripts
- Pete gives Sebastian acting tips for this role as Denardo in Cruise
- DJ Lou show-within-a-show tribute to the Mets
- Sebastian has harsh criticism of Pete's living conditions on the boat and the maintenance of the milk frother.
- Pete sings a song about the show
- Listener shout outs
- Manarios: Assisting an older female worker at Home Depot with heavy boxes, spooning with a stranger for warmth, endorsing a candidate for President that you don't agree with.
- A sidebar conversation about a feminist fan's negative iTunes review of sexism on the show
Quotes from the episode
- Jimmy from Boston: "Let’s not lose our old pal scooter-biscuit!"
- Pete: "She's Putin in a dress!"
- Pete: "Do they even know about your other powers?"
- Sebastian: "Maybe I'll pull an Oscar out of this performance."
- iTunes review from Feminist Fan: "Only four stars due to the sexism running rampant."
- Sebastian: "I'm spooning with the stranger...I'm tellin this guy: turn the other way and let's get together."
- Sebastian: "From Pete. Have a great game. Wow that was gay."
- Sebastian: "What is this? Prison?"