|Release Date||October 23, 2015|
|Previous Episode||Episode 191|
|Intro Music||The Beatles - "Octopus's Garden"|
Boats, planes, and giving back!
- The guys continue to impress themselves with the technical prowess required in delivering a sea-to-land recording.
- Pete suggests a weekly presidential announcement to address keep human behavior, with example of take-away buffet food in the ship cabins.
- More ship behavior reports: Pete avoids a drug test, records a verbal exchange with security, insults children in the pool.
- Not to brag, but Sebastian hitched a final ride on the Oddball Comedy Festival private jet, despite an amateurish car ride to the airport involving a Garmin GPS.
- Sebastian engages the pilots of the private jet, ends up flying the plane and aspiring to join the Navy.
- Sebastian is ready for Manarios but Pete wants to wait for a land-to-land connection.
- Pete and Jackie go to an ice bar on the boat.
- A discussion of the NY Mets and their chances for the World Series.
- Pete removes the cover of Mens Health magazine so as not to be made uncomfortable by a shirtless JJ Watt.
- Watt's turn as Batman inspires Sebastian to question his own charitable contributions
Quotes from the episode
- Jimmy from Boston: "You're like one healthy deuce and garden salad away from having the body of a young James Van Der Beek."
- Pete: "The fact that we're opening with ship talk and I'm the voice of the ship...we just do what we do and we get the hell off."
- Pete: "You look like a FOOL in here. You look like a FOOL!" (to a child in the kiddie pool)
- Pete: "We got one rule: don't jump off. See ya Saturday."
- Sebastian: "We're the only show that says 'thank you' to no-names."
- Sebastian: "Unless it was you, I woulda said 'WHEELS UP!'"
- Pete: "I have to go upstairs and entertain...children. They bring em to the 7:00 show it's ridiculous."