|Release Date||October 2, 2015|
|Runtime||1 hour, 8 minutes|
|Previous Episode||Episode 188|
|Intro Music||Pearl Jam, Beyonce - "Redemption Song"|
Sebastian tells of burning bodies in Italy and we play the audio of Pete getting banned from a car rental place!
- A pre-show glimpse into Jackie playing tech support to Pete
- Sebastian is settled in to his 6-month temporary home, has spent the day hooking up technology and impressing himself with his accomplishments
- A discussion of couple's pillow lifestyles, including custom hand-made pillows
- Pete's efforts to shop locally are rewarded with a less-than-stellar mattress shopping experience
- Sebastian and Lana are the only straight couple in a building of gay men, getting into conversations at the garbage chute
- Audio of Pete's Dollar car rental altercation
- Additional ideas for creative uses for loved ones' ashes
- Pete is disappointed in the lackluster listener response to his Acting Hall of Fame
- Sebastian's father is dismayed to find his ancestors have been incinerated and their grave supplanted
- Lana and Sebastian confront a neighbor who is running attack simulations with his dog in the front yard, Pete reports on his friend's unorthodox tree disposal methods to Sebastian's disapproval
- Pete is disgusted to see Anthony Bourdain joke about having sex with food
Quotes from the episode
- Pete: "Half of our listeners thought a custom made pillow meant a pillow that said "Go Steelers."
- Pete: "Like a doctor's office, you should lay down a new piece of paper every time." (re: Mattress stores)
- Pete: "His 'tired' is happier than my 'happy!'"
- Pete: "I try to put all these nice spices in the sauce and nobody cares, they just want the sauce!"
- Pete: "What, are they building a house for Craig T. Nelson?!"
- Anthony Bourdain: "It's only out of deference to you that I'm not thrusting my penis into [the cheese] right now."