|Release Date||September 25, 2015|
|Runtime||1 hour, 14 minutes|
|Previous Episode||Episode 187|
|Intro Music||Chris Cornell - "Nothing Compares 2 U"|
Sebastian is almost homeless and the guys discuss where to bury their loved ones!
- Sebastian is in a mood resulting from the slow progress of his home renovation (new ETA: May 2016), temporary housing search and the toll it's taking on his relationship
- Pete suggests Sebastian purchase a Pied-à-terre
- Sebastian notices he is in a pattern of being on the receiving end of financial abuse
- Pete and Jackie are in disagreement on Pete's phone apps being out of date
- Sebastian recommends the city of Portland clean itself up, plus his strategy for avoiding beggers.
- After an initial misstep at their upscale hotel, Sebastian and Lana get the presidential treatment
- Pete's Showtime special will air Friday the 13th of November
- Sebastian is juicing again
- Sebastian's Dad is in Cefalù, Sicily; free of aches and pains and yelling into his Skype conversation with Sebastian.
- A discussion of wills, estates and the importance of making one's wishes known ahead of time.
- Pete confronts a driver who is revving his engine loudly in the neighborhood
- Sebastian will appear on The Fighter and the Kid and Tom Papa's podcast
Quotes from the episode
- Sebastian: "I'm basically naked doing the cast."
- Pete: "I'm wondering...elevator?"
- Sebastian: "I got no underwear on today. I'm freeballin it."
- Sebastian: "Google just came back and said 'is this Pete Correale that's saying this?'"
- Sebastian: "Pied-à-terre? I turned it into an Italian word." Pete: "Well, that's what you do."
- Sebastian: "It looks like burning man, in Portland."
- Sebastian: "La settimana ho avuto oggi!"
- Pete: "The woman is talking about what she wants done with her body, and you're trying to make a Sunday afternoon out of it?"
- Pete: "Like the Stanley cup! Every player gets it for a night! Who's to say the urn ain't mobile?"
- Sebastian: "True dat." Pete: "Oh boy you let that slip. What, did you just see Straight Outta Compton?"