|Release Date||September 18, 2015|
|Previous Episode||Episode 186|
|Intro Music||Bruce Springsteen - "Rocky Ground"|
Sebastian performs Michael Jackson and Pete has yet another incident on a plane!
- Sebastian recalls his Michael Jackson performances at the GD Comedy Jam, child's birthday parties
- A series of miscommunications and etiquette faux pas unfold via text message between Pete, Sebastian, Lana and JJ Watt
- The Flying News with Pete: overly familiar TSA gate checker, ape-like touchscreen pounding requires Pete do a turn around behavior correction
- Another stellar Draft Kings sponsor read from the guys
- Pete sets the record straight for a fan in need of recognition
- Introducing the Pete & Sebastian movie star hall of fame
- Sebastian will be appearing on The Fighter & the Kid podcast
- Please review the show on iTunes
- Sebastian teases that he has put in an offer on a 6-month apartment lease while his home is completed, Pete expects ambient haze upon unveiling the results
Quotes from the episode
- Pete: "That song is so good it made me for the first time not mind a biracial ending to a romantic movie...It expanded my mind!"
- Pete: "The way you and Lana are rolling these days I have to ask...is it Michael Jackson's *actual* hat?"
- Sebastian: "It's so dramatic, I wish I just had ambient haze following me around during my everyday errands."
- Pete: "I gotta give it up to musicians...it took me *twice* to nail it."
- Pete: "This is where I take a hard right into bouncyville."
- Pete: "These people all want a scooby snack? They don't deserve me right now!"
- Sebastian: "Why bother getting a job?" (re: Draft Kings)
- Sebastian: "We have put in an offer on an apartment." Pete: "Oh this is insanity."
- Jimmy from Boston: "A lot more people are interested in fantasy football than sucking on those candy flavored electric dicks you two were peddling before!"