|Release Date||September 4, 2015|
|Runtime||1 hour, 6 minutes|
|Previous Episode||Episode 184|
|Intro Music||The Weekend - "I Can't Feel My Face"|
The guys give each other well needed psychological evaluations!
- Pete is exhausted from his household projects with his father-in-law.
- Sebastian is broadcasting from his home, even though he's living in a hotel and preparing to go to Napa for Lana's birthday.
- Mattress discussion, including Pete covertly rotating his mattress while Jackie isn't home.
- Pete is constantly battling his own body hair shedding in the shower, Sebastian doesn't approve of Pete's "Tubberware" rinsing solution.
- Sebastian watched the VMAs and is offended by the lack of focus on singing and dancing, and salacious clothing and drug references.
- Pete's neighbor is parking on the front lawn, but his father-in-law is undermining his credibility to make an issue of it.
- Sebastian has been in a mood lately and apologizes for taking it out on his wife. Sebastian discourages Pete from going to a psychiatrist.
- Pete tells a story about missing out on a Bass Beer tour to Dan Soder and his misplaced resentment towards him.
- As part of self-improvement, Pete has stopped reading the news.
- Sebastian fills Pete in on Jim Breuer's Mets coverage
- Sebastian recommends the mediterranean sea bass at Milos in NYC
- Sebastian feels like the new kid at school, coming in mid-tour to the Oddball Comedy Festival.
- The inaugural episode of The Pete is coming out soon, featuring green screen technology.
- Sebastian will be singing on the Goddamn Comedy Jam
Quotes from the episode
- Pete: "How many shows does this guy gotta get before he flies first class? He's embarrassing himself!"
- Pete: "That was a; if I was in the NFL it was a four-game suspension cough."
- Pete: "$50 an hour and you're hittin' me with 'stop and smell the roses?' I could have got that out of a chinese fortune cookie!"