|Release Date||August 7, 2015|
|Runtime||1 hour, 11 minutes|
|Previous Episode||Episode 181|
|Intro Music||Live - "Lay Me Down"|
Sebastian works on outfits with his stylist and Pete tries being a mentor!
- Reactions to fan backlash from last week's Tim "the Juice Man" interview
- Pete photographs other people's children at the park, the guys deconstruct the child's appearance
- Pete experiences culture shock at the Chautauqua County Fair including food served in plastic dog bowls. Sebastian doesn't do fairs.
- Sebastian wrapped his juice cleanse
- Sebastian is moving into a hotel and has packed his possessions into a storage garage.
- Sebastian has his first appointment with his personal stylist, 2 1/2 hours of changing clothes in the living room
- Listener Melissa Allen reinforces that "it's not just a show, it's a lifestyle."
- Sebastian attempts to discuss the Apple Watch
- Pete goes to the beach where he critiques lifeguard job performance, transports ocean water inland
- Pete is unsure of his responsibility as de-facto mentor to fellow comic Vlad Caamaño, the guys call him on the phone with advice
- Sebastian will be touring the Nike campus, a name Pete mispronounces
Quotes from the episode
- Sebastian: "It looks like a trash event." (re: Pete's county fair photo)
- Pete: "He just switched exit holes to accommodate the incoming pizza!"
- Sebastian: "Another thing I don't like doing? Eating standing up."
- Pete: "That's why I'm easy - hey go try on this blazer now - easy like Sunday morning..."
- Pete: "Did the stylist tell you to drop f-bombs, too? Or is this just part of the new image with the leather?"