|Release Date||July 10, 2015|
|Runtime||1 hour, 14 minutes|
|Previous Episode||Episode 177|
|Intro Music||Cyndi Grecco - "Making Our Dreams Come True" (Theme from Laverne & Shirley)|
It's Sebastian's birthday and they have stories about getting slapped by a child, Pete taking over his neighborhood, pranking JJ Watt, and many more!
- Pete has birthday trivia for Sebastian, including a Stallone connection
- Pete's newsletter is going well, but less so with his medium t-shirt business
- "Facts about pissing"
- Sebastian is enjoying the mountains of North Carolina but finds the culture of "nine-o-clock midnight" to be a drag
- Eavesdropping on a second conversation where the couple is fighting-an analysis
- Sebastian is assaulted by a 5-year-old
- Pete puts a child in her place while camping
- Sebastian's Mom celebrates her 70th birthday
- Sebastian grows a beard while in the wilderness, making Pete uncomfortable
- Goodfellas-inspired show-within-a-show
- Lana and Sebastian's houseguest game confuses NFL superstar JJ Watt
- Pete's brother unveils a Disney vacation in spectacular fashion
- Hamptons talk
- Pete entices Sebastian with "ExLift" - a new app concept
- Pete would like to subdivide his neighbor's underutilized property, ahead of his ultimate plans to demolish the neighborhood
- Wedding gift etiquette for cheapskates
- Pete's considering Periscoping his arguments with Jackie about his white-trash inability to empty his pockets
Quotes from the episode
- Sebastian: "Enough with the hittin!"
- Pete: "I don't care if it rains only on your tent."
- Sebastian: "You'll never see my asshole."
- Sebastian: "You actually motorboat the breasts!" (re: Pete's appearance in The Gynecologists)
- Sebastian: "On the lid of the toilet, it says 'Sebastian, you're 42, nobody gives a shit.'"
- Sebastian: "Why is there ice here - Is that to cool off the piss?"
- Pete: "I got Hitler." (Re: Famous people that share your birthday)
- Henry the barber: "It's only my second time cutting your hair but I'm falling in love with you!"