|Release Date||June 26, 2015|
|Runtime||1 hour, 17 minutes|
|Previous Episode||Episode 175|
|Intro Music||Led Zeppelin - "That's The Way"|
Sebastian has the hotel stay of his life and Pete disagrees!
- Pete inadvertently outs the identity of Jimmy from Boston.
- Sebastian thoroughly enjoyed his vacation in Cabo, despite a bratty dad and a kid with a mop haircut.
- Pete had to physically discipline his daughter for the first time.
- Pete's gym also offers an accommodating amenity.
- Quantifying a lifetime of overcharges
- The guys respond to etiquette questions from listeners; broken golf club, groomsmen's gifts, uneven inheritance to successful sibling.
Quotes from the episode
- Pete: "You were wearing...lesbian basketball player shorts."
- Pete: "It's like seeing the Snuffleupagus." (re: seeing Jimmy from Boston's photo)
- Pete: "I like my blonde hair like I like my bras...on women."
- Sebastian: "Please notify your attendant if you would like a wake up call! Whoa! Poolside?!"
- Sebastian: "I'd ask the guy, 'how much', he'd say '50 cents' I'd say keep it."
- Sebastian: "You shouldn't even be saying the word 'funky socks' after you turn 18."
- Sebastian: "If she acts up, just give her a slap alright?"