|Release Date||May 15, 2015|
|Runtime||1 hour, 34 minutes|
|Previous Episode||Episode 169|
|Intro Music||Kings of Leon, "Slow Night, So Long"|
Pete's Showtime special happened, Sebastian had a sleep over at the NFL's defensive player of the year's house, and they play "Man-arios!" Those are scenarios that a man should be able to deal with...
- Pete recaps his Showtime special performance
- Sebastian completes his week at J.J. Watt's house, ready to try out for the NFL now.
- An organized crime figure in witness protection attends Sebastian's Houston show.
- Sebastian attends an American Idol taping
- Connetquot High School honors Pete in the visual arts hall of fame.
- Man-arios! Big rig stick shift, deep diving, flag pole, cigarette, gift for dead friend, psycho home invader, bank robbery hostage, siphon gasoline.
- 6-minute edit of Pete's "embarrassing grammar" by DJ Lou.
Quotes from the episode
- Pete: "I just seeded the lawn...if the mob do come here, they better use the sidewalk."
- Pete: "You got a bat up there?" Sebastian: "No, but I'm gonna get one after this story."
- Pete: "I'm out, but I will turn to the pregnant lady and lip the word, 'Sorry.'"
- J.J. Watt: "Not during meals." (re: photos)