|Release Date||April 17, 2015|
|Previous Episode||Episode 165|
Pete and Sebastian have a few drinks while recording!
- Sebastian witnesses "seat saving" behavior at the Montage in Laguna Beach (Sleeping with Sebastian)
- The decline of the American family where the child rules the roost.
- Pete is digging a hole for a hide-and-stash in his back yard, a discussion of cashless society in a dystopian future.
- Updating the faces on the bills of US currency.
- Pete interviews an Amish businessman to quote painting his house.
- A buzzkill audience member takes issue with Pete's carbon monoxide detector joke.
- An appeal to JJ Watt for free Reebok merchandise, Pete is a 10.5, Sebastian is a diminutive 9.
Quotes from the episode
- Sebastian: "They had real bunnies hopping around. I didn't see a real bunny until I was 33 years old."
- Pete: "What am I in college? Is this a festival?...Did I lose you cause that was hilarious."
- Pete: "At the end of the day, you're staying where people that murder people stay on the outskirts of Manhattan."
- Sebastian: "If you have a garage sale, you can't accept cash now in Louisiana."
- Pete: "Ellen or Oprah on the $1 would make me carry coins. I'd rather carry around 20 Michael Jordans."
- Sebastian: "I said, my father made the price, now get the hell out of the line."
- Pete: "I am not gonna lie to you, Jackie hasn't touched my foot since 1998. In any capacity."