|Release Date||April 10, 2015|
|Runtime||1 hour, 1 minute|
|Previous Episode||Episode 164|
|Intro Music||Nina Simone, "I Wish I knew (How It Would Feel To Be Free)"|
The guys play a game called "Is This Cheating," and are surprised to learn how young their audience is!
- Sebastian is coming fresh off a $225 massage
- Pete is digging in to home improvement projects since "getting snipped", despite lukewarm compliments from family
- Pete's Easter houseguests lose their keys, a discussion of appropriate etiquette.
- The bathtub story is revisited.
- An excerpt from the Undisputed Truth, the Mike Tyson Story.
- A discussion of a man you commits suicide after losing his free buffet pass
- "Is this cheating?"
- Sebastian recommends the salted caramel at Carmela on Third & Fairfax.
- A discussion of kissing family/children on the lips
- Clips from the show are being used in a college course as specimens of dialect
- Pete is preparing for his Showtime special, sans bullet points
- Eddie Lobenhaufer reaches out to Sebastian after being name checked in Episode 161
Quotes from the episode
- Sebastian: "I don't burden people. I'm not a burden."
- Sebastian: "I don't want to come down in the morning and see you, possibly barefoot, with shorts on making a cup of coffee. I don't wanna see that."
- Sebastian: "I don't ever remember seein' my Dad's dick!"
- Sebastian: "This is an adult show. This ain't Sesame Street, guy."
- Sebastian: "As soon as you take your clothes off in front of me, our friendship's over."