| Release Date
|| December 24, 2012
|| 51 minutes
| Previous Episode
|| Episode 9
| Intro Music
- Pete critiques Sebastian's Christmas party
- New segment "My Hero's Hall of Fame:" Felix Hoffman, inventor of Aspirin.
- A discussion of Sebastian's Christmas lights, with a live call to Holly Jolly Christmas Lights and a stunning outgoing message
- Pete visits a potential kennel to watch his dog and is underwhelmed
- Despite having planned the wedding and honeymoon, Sebastian has yet to propose. Although he has been teasing Lana with fake proposal opportunities. The guys discuss proposal
- Sleeping with Sebastian: Andaz hotel in San Diego gaslamp district. 4/5 stars.
- Pete quizzes Sebastian on performers at the hurricane relief concert.
Quotes from the episode
- Sebastian: "I'm the bitch."
- Pete: "If you took a vote of your guests, I'm sure they would rather have another Sebastian story over another plate of shrimp tempura."
- Pete: "Why don't you just put [the engagement ring] on the hood of the Porsche and do 20 down Melrose?"
- Pete: "Do you really want to get engaged in…running attire? Oh! What's this in my sweatpants?"
- Sebastian: "When she opens her eyes, I'm on one knee, balls hanging, with a ring."
- Sebastian: "Before we start the test- I didn't do any homework. But go ahead."
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.